Horze Leather Side Reins with Rubber Donuts
Great training tool for high head carriage.
This training aid lets the rider apply direct rein pressure to help the horse maintain light contact with the bit while moving freely in the bridle. Especially effective on horses with high head carriage, or tightness in the back muscles, the sliding effect of these leather reins at the bit ring produces a steady contact and a calmer, rounder, more relaxed horse. These side reins are sold in pairs.
- High quality leather
- Creates balance between the rider and bit
- Sliding effect of the rein at bit ring produces steady contact
- Effective on horses with high head carriage or tightness in the back muscles
- Rubber donuts allow for easy handling and adjusting
- Adjust different positions according to the horses level of training
- Sold in Pairs
- Snap on end buckles for ease
Details: Leather side reins with durable rubber ring.Allows some flexibility while lunging, but is stiffer than elastic.Great for teaching your horse the right posture for when you are riding.Snap on end buckles for easy management.