Horze ProBell Boots
Double layer Protection
Neoprene makes these boots especially tough and able to take the daily abuse of riding in any discipline. The neoprene absorbs shock and will not cause rubbing against your horses’ skin. Due to its flexible design, these are also great for horses that have had corrective shoeing. These bell boots offer light but excellent hoof protection.
A Velcro strap ensures the boot remains secure in even the most adverse conditions.
- Neoprene makes these boots especially tough and able to take the daily abuse of riding in any discipline.
- Absorbs shock
- Soft rolled edge
- Velcro strap closure
- Horze logo on Velcro strap
- Comfortable, with no rubbing or irritation to injuries
- Will not crack or crumble and are easy to maintain
- Will not absorb water, sweat or bacteria
- Benefits of neoprene
- Adds reinforcement (ankle support) and guards against abrasions as few materials do
- Adds durability and product lifespan
- Neoprene lined products are more expensive due to safety and durability
- Care Close straps prior to washing. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent, line dry