Horze Avalanche 1200D Turnout Sheet with Fleece Lining
This fleece-lined rain sheet is perfect for in between seasons when you need the added protection of a rain sheet with a bit of warmth.
These blankets have an outer-shell of 1200D polyester rip stop fabric, waterproof and breathable functionality that is unmatched by our competitors in the market. A fleece-lined rain sheet will keep your horse warm and dry on those late fall rainy days and through those early spring rainstorms. The Horze Avalanche PRO Rain Fleece will endure the unpredictable weather found in between seasons. The front closure system is strong yet easy to adjust when you are wearing gloves. Your horse will be happy and safe while the gussets allow plenty of freedom of movement for him to get his kicks out. The durable fabric of this rain sheet will withstand even the most spirited horse.
- 1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- The fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Velcro front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- The extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim