Horze All Around Pro Bell Boots
Horze All Around Pro Bell Boot
Double layer Protection
A combination of neoprene and faux leather covering join to provide a double layer of protection to the horse’s foot. Neoprene makes these boots especially tough and able to take the daily abuse of riding in any discipline. The neoprene lining absorbs shock and will not cause rubbing against your horses’ skin. Due to its flexible design, these are also great for horses that have had corrective shoeing. These bell boots offer a thin, light but excellent hoof protection.
A Velcro strap ensures the boot remains secure in even the most adverse conditions.
- Neoprene makes these boots especially tough and able to take the daily abuse of riding in any discipline.
- Absorbs shock
- Soft rolled edge
- Velcro strap closure
- Horze logo on Velcro strap
- Comfortable, with no rubbing or irritation to injuries
- Will not crack or crumble and are easy to maintain
- Will not absorb water, sweat or bacteria
- Made of neoprene and faux leather covering
- Benefits of neoprene
- Adds reinforcement (ankle support) and guards against abrasions as few materials do
- Adds durability and product lifespan
- Neoprene lined products are more expensive due to safety and durability
- Care Close straps prior to washing. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent, line dry
PVC leather, neoprene.